Located only metres from the pristine Noosa River on Queensland’s beautiful Sunshine Coast, Noosa Lakes Resort provides a relaxing resort environment with a number of great room options and three of Noosa’s largest lagoon swimming pools.
Situated on seven landscaped acres by the shores of Lake Doonella, the resort is just 150 metres across the road from the Noosa Marina and only minutes away from the bustling hub of Noosaville and world renowned Hastings Street, Main Beach and Noosa National Park.
The resort facilities include:
- Three large lagoon style swimming pools
- Child friendly shallow pool
- Poolside sun shelters
- Poolside electric BBQ’s
- Seven acres of gardens and walkways
- Tour desk
- Bicycle hire
- Directly across the road from the Noosa River
- 150 metres to Noosa Marina’s shops, cafes and Noosa Ferry access